viernes, 20 de abril de 2018

PRAYER OF THE NIGHT CHRISTIAN - Bedtime Prayer That Works #ON4

Prayer For Bedtime - Bedtime Prayer That Works

PRAYER OF THE NIGHT # ON4

Precious king of kings and Lord of lords, almighty God, on this night where the day ends, I thank you, for the wonderful things that you allowed me to see, the goals I could achieve, and the forces that helped me to not give up in the difficult moments.

Dear God, thank you for taking care of my family and my neighbor.

Father, allow me to rest under your coat tonight, I ask you to send your holy spirit to work in me, forgive my sins and work in every area of my being to give testimony of your greatness to people who do not know you.

Blessed Heavenly Father fill my room with your splendor and may your peace flood my heart while I sleep, so it also allows your sweet company to be the protection against the manifestations of the enemy.

In the powerful name of Jesus, Amen.

PRAYER OF THE NIGHT CHRISTIAN - Bedtime Prayer That Works #ON4



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario