domingo, 22 de abril de 2018

Good Night Prayers and Blessings - Sleep Peacefully at Bedtime! PRAYER O...

Good Night Prayers - Sleep Peacefully at Bedtime! PRAYER OF THE NIGHT ON6 good night prayers and blessings

PRAYER OF THE NIGHT # ON6

Admirable God and faithful counselor, before sleep I thank you for your immense love and forgiveness.

In this dark night, I ask you to reign your glory in my life; may my lips not fail to pronounce your greatness.

My God, make me hear in the morning your mercy because I have trusted in you.

Let me know the way in which I must walk because I have trusted you.

Let me know the way I should walk because I have entrusted my soul to you.

I give you all eagerness, anxiety, and despair.

Work in my heart while I sleep, may peace rule my life and bring me closer to your truth.

In the name of Jesus, Amen.



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario