martes, 24 de abril de 2018

GOOD MORNING PRAYER - Morning prayer message - A Daily Morning Prayer ON12

GOOD MORNING PRAYER - Morning prayer message - A Daily Morning Prayer ON12 - Begin Your Relationship with God.

MORNING PRAYER # 12
 
Heavenly Father, how great and admirable are your works.
 
On this glorious morning, I present my prayer to thank you for your immense love reflected in your blessings.
 
Thank you for the wonderful gift of living one more day in your presence.
 
Forgive our offenses, I ask for your mercy for humanity.
 
Father, let the people in need receive your help.
 
With your holy spirit glorify my hands, my feet, and my lips, so that your name may be glorified at all times.
 
I give you this day to do your perfect will.
 
Close my ears from all the murmurs, guard my tongue against all slander, and that only thoughts of blessing remain in me.
 
In the name of Jesus, Amen.



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario