martes, 27 de marzo de 2018

Morning Prayer Starting Your Day With God

Morning Prayer Starting Your Day With God - Christian Prayer For Morning

Morning Prayer

Great Heavenly Father, Almighty God I bow down before your presence to bless and praise your holy name.

Father on this day, I thank you for the gift of living one more day.

Thank you for the peace that you planted in my heart while I slept and the presence of your holy spirit working over me.

Today I give you my soul so that it may be sustained with your truth, guide my steps through paths of justice, keep my eyes from sinning.

I ask you to protect my family from the enemys offenses. Allow me to be an instrument to proclaim your word to my neighbor.

On this morning I put in your hands all that I have and what I am so that you mold me to your likeness and so that your holy name may be glorified at all times.

I ask for all of this in the name of Jesus, amen.

Morning Prayer Starting Your Day With God



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario