jueves, 12 de abril de 2018

PRAYER OF THE NIGHT - Night Prayer Before Going to Bed - Bedtime Prayer ...

PRAYER OF THE NIGHT - Night Prayer Before Going to Bed - Bedtime Prayer - Good Night Prayer # ON2

PRAYER OF THE NIGHT # ON2
Beloved God, King of the heavens, creator of the universe, the heavens tell your glory and the sky announces the works of your hands, from the beginning you created, the stars and the moon who announce that a day is about to end and another day to start.
Today I want to give you infinite thanks for the protection during the day, thank you for your provisions and your sweet company.
Lord my king I apologize for the offences that I did to my neighbour, but I cry to your mercy so that while I sleep, you work on my thoughts and feelings making them pleasing to you, make me understand your wisdom even in deep dreams and that when I wake up your Spirit sustains me.
In the name of Jesus, Amen.



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario