lunes, 16 de abril de 2018

A Daily Morning Prayer, Morning Prayer Starting Your Day With God, Chris...

A Daily Morning Prayer, Morning Prayer Starting Your Day With God,Christian Prayer For Morning ON3

MORNING PRAYER # ON3

Powerful King of heaven, creator of the universe, worthy of all glory and praise.

I give you thanks for the gift of living another day and to enjoy your beautiful creations.

Thank you for the forces that sustain me and the food that sustains me.

I invite you to be my faithful companion on this wonderful day which begins, which is clothed with your glory and splendor.

Father in you my soul is confident, I cry to you for grace, favor, and mercy of your deity, in my daily walk.

My God I give you my mind, soul, spirit and being; take control of my emotions and feelings to give a good testimony of your wonderful works at all times.

In the name of Jesus, Amen.



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario