martes, 10 de abril de 2018

PRAYER OF THE NIGHT - Almighty God, invincible - Good Nigth - ON1

PRAYER OF THE NIGHT - Almighty God, invincible - Good Nigth

PRAYER OF THE NIGHT # ON1
Almighty God, invincible, strong tower, protective shield; I come to you tonight full of your glory and splendour to thank you for your mercy, kindness, and compassion that you've had with me during the day.
You have taken care of me freeing me from danger, you have also allowed me to enjoy your blessings with my family.
Heavenly Father, I ask you to protect my dreams, let me rest in you, send your angels to cover me from the night's danger.
Take away all the burden, fatigue and affliction that there is in my soul and renew my strength.
Lord my God I also ask that the radiance of your glory illuminate my room and vanish all fear and insecurity in the powerful name of your beloved son Jesus Christ, Amen.





No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario