jueves, 26 de abril de 2018

MORNING PRAYER - A peaceful start to your day - Morning Prayer and Worsh...

MORNING PRAYER - A peaceful start to your day. Morning Prayer and Worship - Morning Worship and Praise ON11

MORNING PRAYER # 11
 
Great Heavenly Father, Almighty God I bow before your presence to bless and praise your holy name.
 
Father on this day that is beginning I thank you for the gift of living another day.
 
Thank you for the peace that you planted in my heart while I was sleeping and the presence of your holy spirit working in me.
 
Today I give you my soul so that it may be sustained with your truth, I guide my way onto the path of justice, keep my eyes fromsinning.
 
I ask you to protect my family from the attacks of the enemy.
 
Allow me to be an instrument to proclaim your word to my neighbor.
 
This morning I put everything I have and what I am in your hands so that you can mold me into your likeness so that your holy name may be glorified at all times.
 
All this I ask in the name of Jesus, Amen.



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario